Skip to form

Bonney Lake Police Department

18421 Veterans Memorial Drive Bonney Lake, WA 98391


Bonney Lake Police Department Request for Disclosure of Public Records

Full Name

Full Address

**Please provide more than one way of contact in case of technical issues.**

Records Requested:

Please describe the records you are requesting with any additional information that will help us locate the records for you as quickly as possible. 

Response Requested:

Sent By:

* Fees:   For a complete list of applicable fees see BLMC Chapter 3.90. Postage/delivery services are charged at actual costs.

Paper Copies: Up to and including 11” x 17”, Grayscale/color copies are $0.15 per page (including duplex pages).

For maps/large copies, see BLMC Chapter 3.90.030.

Scanned Copies: Up to and including 11” x 17”, Grayscale to PDF - $0.10 per page.

Upload/Electronic Deliver: $0.05 for every 4 electronic file or attachment and $0.10 per gigabyte.

                                                *Fees may be combined per RCW 42.56.120


I understand that per RCW 42.56.520, the City of Bonney Lake has five business days to respond to my request. If the information will not be available within five business days, an estimated date of completion will be given.

I understand that per RCW 42.56.120 the City of Bonney Lake will charge for copies of records; that the City may require a deposit of up to 10% of the estimated charge at the time the request is submitted; and that full payment may be required prior to delivery of documents. In addition, per RCW 42.56.120, the City may provide records on a partial or installment basis as they are assembled/readied for disclosure. In that event, I understand that the City may charge for each part of the request as it is provided, and that if I do not claim or review any installment of records requested, the City is not obligated to fulfill the balance of the request.

I understand that my request may contain information that is exempt from disclosure pursuant to specific exemptions contained in RCW 42.56 or other statutes. If this should be the case, I understand I will be notified in writing.

Sign Here for Records Request Submission:

Choose how to sign