Boat Launch parking passes are available for purchase and use by residents living inside the Bonney Lake City Limits. See also BLMC 12.12.051.
For the 2023 season, the boat launch will be open to Bonney Lake residents only. Residents must purchase a Boat Launch parking pass in advance from the Bonney Lake Police Department. This pass allows residents to launch their boat and park in the designated watercraft trailer parking lot at Ballfield 4. If there is no space in this parking lot, then you must have a space to park your tow vehicle and watercraft trailer legally off-site. Please do not park in any other Allan Yorke Park parking lots or the surrounding neighborhoods. For additional details, visit www.cobl.us/boating.
Resident Parking Pass Requirements:
- Each resident boat launch parking pass is $30.00 plus tax per year.
- Proof of residency is required; you must live inside City limits to purchase a resident pass. To verify residency inside City Limits, please view the City Limits Map or visit the Pierce County about my property page and type in your address. A Bonney Lake address does not mean that it’s inside City Limits.
- Valid Driver's License or other acceptable identification is required.
- The fee for replacement of an annual pass is $100.00. No refunds will be given for lost, stolen, or unused passes.
Purchasing a Launch Pass:
- Fill out the application, attach a photocopy of your driver's license showing you reside inside city limits, and click submit. You will then call 253-863-2218 to pay the fee of $32.82 and we can mail the pass to you, or you can pick it up during normal business hours.
- When you are issued a pass: You will be provided a code to unlock the padlock at the launch. Any changes to the code or launch updates will be provided via email throughout the boating season.
For more information call the Police Department at 253-863-2218.